1: Upload PST File
- In the Exchange Admin Center open Permissions, then Organization Management, + (under roles), Mailbox import export, add, then ok.
- In the Organization Management window select Mailbox, then Save.
- Go to the Admin Center and select setup, then Data Migration, and upload the PST file2
2: Create A Job and Upload Data
- Click New Import Job and fill in the Job Name then hit next.
- Check the Upload your data option, then hit next.
3: Install Azure AzCopy Tool and Use SAS URL
- Select Show Network URL SAS URL and copy to something like notepad.
- Click on the Download Azure AzCopy link and install. Then launch the tool.
- Type what is in quotes "AzCopy.exe/Source:\\Network Path /Dest:"SAS URL" /V:give location to save log file\AzCopy.log /Y" (Replace blue text with your info. * Make sure that you have givin sharing permissions to the file or folder that contains the PST file!
- Hit enter and close the window when its finished.
4: Make CSV file to move PST file to the Exchange.
Workload for mailbox is "Exchange"
FilePath can be left blank
Name is the name of the PST file with extention
Mailbox is the email address the you want the PST file to move to
Is Archive is TRUE if you want the PST file to be in the archive mailbox, or FALSE if not
TargetRootFolder specifies the target folder to import the PST file to.
2. Navigate to the Import Data window and select "I'm done uploading my file" and " I have access to the mapping file".
3. Hit next.
5: Create Mapping file
- One the new window click the Select mapping file and find the newly created CSV file and then click the Validate button when found. Then Save at the bottom.
- Now the PST file has been moved and you can close.